Announcement - Contest Winners

The winners of the Thanks for Reading contest should have received your winnings by now, except for third place, because I forgot to bring it with me last weekend. I do that a lot, actually.

Anyway, first place scored two packs of Battleground cards. I hope you like that game. I'll have a review up... sooner or later.

Second place got a shiny new Foot Locker dice tower from VixenTor Games. I even picked one out that wasn't wobbly, because I'm that cool.

Third place got a tube of dice, or he will if I ever remember to give them to him.

Fourth place was absolutely giddy to get my copy of Atlanteon, and I was absolutely giddy to get the damned thing out of my office.

Once more for the cheap seats - thank you all for reading this rambling trainwreck of a review site. I have more games to give away for more contests, so stick around and we'll see if we can't get those out of my office, too.