Contest Results

Here's the moment you've all been waiting for - who will win GenCon promos?

I have to admit something very sad - I was not able to get the Heroscape exclusive. I'm as bummed as you are, because I was really hoping to give one away. As it is I'll probably end up buying one on eBay.

Anyway, here's what you guys won:

Andrew Wodzianski wins a Crystal Caste d6 and a Q-Workshop d4 (these are cool dice)
Clay Hales wins a 30-card Magic deck
Matt Messina wins two little Blue Dragon booster decks and the rules to the game
Terry Knight scores two boosters for the Maple Story CCG
Brett White wins an empty box that has Star Wars pictures on it

Those prizes suck, I know. But I'll also throw in a copy of the Monsterpocalypse promotional comic book for everyone who pulled a prize, and I'll have another contest in the next week or two to clean out my office. I'll get these prizes out in the next day or two.